• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The Hunger Games: Love triangle, Really?

Sophie McNeill

I love the Hunger Games! Up until The Mockingjay! I reallly wish that Peeta hadn't been captured! It's too sad, and the Gale, Katniss, Peeta love triangle drives me INSANE! I hate love triangles and she obviously likes Peeta! Ugh!
She and Peeta are just meant to be together! I like the first and second one but when Peeta is captured in the third book I almost cried! Why him? They should have told Katniss and Peeta about the plan, well Peeta at least, he was so good at acting it would have been easy!
I love the second book. My favourite part is when Katniss comes home with her injured foot after jumping over the fence. I love the scene with the sweets when the peacekeepers are watching them as they tease each other. I was so sad when they didn't put that bit in the movie, it's such a good bit! I also love when Peeta and Katniss spend time together as her foot mends!
:)

Last edited:
I will be having a hunger games marathon and than I shall crack into the last book. I need to finish this series..

I implore you to read the unbecoming of Mara dyer. I need to talk to some one about it. I will send you a link of the first couple chapters. Tell me if your intrigued

I will be having a hunger games marathon and than I shall crack into the last book. I need to finish this series..

I implore you to read the unbecoming of Mara dyer. I need to talk to some one about it. I will send you a link of the first couple chapters. Tell me if your intrigued
I read the first few pages of Mara Dyer and it looks pretty good, a little creepy but definitely intriguing! I'll keep reading! Have you finished it? I can't believe you haven't finished the Hunger Games! :)

I finished the first and second book of the hunger games, than I got burned out with the sulking emo Catness, and the dependant peta. I'm starting my marathon now to get me back in the groove.

I wanted katness* katniss (I forgot her name) to be with thors baby brother than peta, than I kept reading and I'm like "hmmmmm"

And yes I finished the series. Every year I kept checking the shelves for the book release of the Mara dyer series. I kind of hope they make a movie on it.

Back