• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The Introduction of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

warm_enema

I haven't been accepted by society because of my condition. I am an androgynous being. Please accept me. I am quite normal. Just because I can copulate with myself doesn't make me a bad person. I really like chocolate. I wear shoes. When I go to the movies I eat popcorn, with butter. When I turn off all the electronic devices and sit, there is tintinnabulation. I flew on a plane and the turbulence scared me. I can go to the bathroom, all by myself. I was at a funereal, of my dear friend Milo, and the crucified Jesus talked to me. I once had a dog, but it died, so I ate it. I took the batteries out of the clock on the wall, because it went tick-tick-tick. I looked out the window and saw the world, and it has things in it. I have hair on my head and comb it on a quotidian basis. I've been on a sinking ship; it was fun, people were trying to save each other, while trying to save themselves, from themselves. I saw a three-legged dog pursue its own cadual. When I look in the mirror...I see somebody. In an act of omphaloskepsis, I was consternated of defenestration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back