• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The Island???

Libre

A man gets stuck on an island with about 4 or 5 women and another man or 2. It's a survival/adventure story, very well written, some comical twists and with some sexual fantasy come true. It ends up with these women stuck in gorilla cages. It thought it was called The Island, but googling it only turned up the new pulp movie by that name.
Anybody know the name of the book I'm trying to remember?

Many thanks to Dorian Gray.
And thank you too, to Miss Shelf. Funny thing, yesterday I visited the Strand Bookstore in the Village in NYC and bought The Island of Dr. Moreau, totally unrelated to my book search post.
THANKS again to both of you.

Libre said:
And thank you too, to Miss Shelf. Funny thing, yesterday I visited the Strand Bookstore in the Village in NYC and bought The Island of Dr. Moreau, totally unrelated to my book search post.

Your very welcome. :D

Libre said:

you're welcome! Glad you found the one you were looking for!

Back