• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The Legends II

Catalyst

Has anyone read this? It is a compilation of all the fantasy authors such as Robin Hobb, George RR Martin, Anne McCaffery, Raymond E Fiest amoung others. It is a selection of short stories but all each is set in the land that each author has created in his or her own books.

Amy :D

I've picked thru the Legends series. It would be more useful if I was better read in the Sci-Fi/Fantasy genre. I did love, love, love the follow up to American Gods.

I have both Legends I and II. Both on the strength of new George RR Martin stories.

Ashlea, I loved the Gaiman story too. What were the good parts for you?

ds

Got both Legends I+II (Hardcover - niccccceeee :cool: ) So far only read The happiest Dead Boy in the World (Otherland-Related / Tad Williams) next will be Robin Hobb, Tad Williams again, and Neil Gaiman. The rest will be new territory as I haven't read the original Art which inspired the short stories in legends...

Back