• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The Malthus Fragment

ladygrey

Oops, sorry about my last posting, I quite lost the plot. Speaking of lost plots, the question I'd meant to ask was does anyone know anything about the Malthus Fragment? The Malthus Fragment
Came across it when I was looking for something else on the web. Anyone know who wrote it?

Oops, sorry about my last posting, I quite lost the plot. Speaking of lost plots, the question I'd meant to ask was does anyone know anything about the Malthus Fragment? The Malthus Fragment
Came across it when I was looking for something else on the web. Anyone know who wrote it?
Haven't the faintest, but I suppose you have seen what few citations Google turns up on the subject?

My guess is that it is part of some "viral marketing" for a soon to be released book and you are party to it.

Domain name:
malthusfragment.org.uk

Registrant:
Drew Purves

Registrant type:
UK Individual

Registrant's address:
The registrant is a non-trading individual who has opted to have their
address omitted from the WHOIS service.

Registrar:
Nathan Barnes t/a YorHost [Tag = WEBMANIA]
URL: Web Hosting by YorHost