• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The Murders Begin Today - My new novel, Glory Hole, now on sale.

horrorauthor

adub119_afx_ms_att_GetInline_aspx_13c4606ed6760634d405f17f1de05140._.png

"Brilliant debut by W.A. Rome, an author to look out for!
Wow, what a belter this book is, grabbed me from the start with an incredible first chapter and then kept me hooked with a pace that kept me on the edge of my seat and not wanting to put it down. Brilliant book with a brilliant ending that has left me awaiting the next instalment of Taylor & Seba.
Thoroughly recommended although not for the squeamish or faint hearted."

***** - 5 Star Rating

"An amazing read. Impossible to put down, as there is a constant need to know what happens next. Cannot wait for the next book.
W.A.Rome - you are at the start of an amazing journey"

***** 5 Star Rating

Taylor is assigned to solve the case of the Manchester Ripper, but with events also unfolding in the States revealing uncanny similarities, could there be two serial killers at large, playing out some perverse game of death? With the aid of her American counterpart - Andrews, Taylor must battle her compunction to drink whilst carrying the burden of an expectant public, to arrest and bring to justice, Manchester's very own serial killer.

The American Press described it as 'delightfully filthy' - please check out my new novel, Glory Hole.

http://www.warrenrome-authorofthemacabre.com/#!buy-books
Stay scared
Wx

Show More

Show Less

Last edited:
Due to a number of requests from people to have their copies signed I will try and arrange a couple of signing sessions. I will keep you posted on this. Thanks :)

Currently receiving excellent reviews both in the UK and US. In the US the press have described Glory Hole as "Delightfully Filthy" and 'A Horror fan's wet dream'...

Back