• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The Notebook

Sapper41

Has anyone read The Notebook? It's coming out as a movie on the 25th and it looks real good. I usually always read the book before the seeing the movie. I was just wondering if anyone has read it yetm and if it was good?

I've read the book and really enjoyed it. I'd be willing to tag along the line "happiest book ever" to it because after reading it you just want to smile and feel happy.

The story is about an old man in an old man's home, who sits with a strange woman every day, open his notebook and tells her a story. The story is about how two people, who used to be in love but got seperated, find each other again and their old feelings show through again.

Pretty sappy, I know. In fact, it is all out sappy, but nevertheless still an enjoyable read.

Also, there are lots of good quotes in it if you take the time to look.

I doubt I'll go to the cinema to see the movie as, from what I've seen of the trailer, it doesn't look as I imagined it. I think I'll wait for the DVD.

Back