• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The Swans War, Sean Russell

Idril Silmaure

I was wondering if there's anyone else out there who's read 'The One Kingdom' (The Swans War) by Sean Russell? And what they thought? I find it is a totally underrated book and I absolutely loved and would rate it one of the best fantasy books I've read.

Thank you for your input on this book, I have not read it, but I do plan on getting to it eventually. I just wanted to welcome you to the forum, my fellow reader of Fantasy! :)

The first time I read it I lost interest about half way through. However, I came back to it and thought the second half was much better and more exciting than the first. I've also read the second book Isle of Battle, but didn't think it was anything special and I might get the third book if I see it cheap.

Thanks :) and yeah the first half wasn't really as good as the first half. I haven't read the Isle of Battle yet, but I will get round to it..I have a rather long To-Be-Read list!

Back