• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The three boys book review

SFG75

Just thought I would share what my little guys are reading.

The Sea Mice and the Stars.

The boys really liked this one. The pictures are very eye-catching and the artist did a great job of creating some beautiful pages in this book. The print is of course, in a dark font and that makes it hard on certain pages.

Shhh! Santa

I know it's a bit early, but Ethan picked this one out during library time. This is a cute book that details Santa bumbling and stumbling along his merry way and constantly being warned to be quiet. A dog, a cat, a snowman, and other characters kindly remind him to be quiet and not wake up the kids. That is a tough chore as santa slips and falls, sneezes, and enjoys a big laugh on the job, which is against any and all human resources protocols.

Thomas & Friends: The Crossing

Carter LOVES Thomas the tank engine and he loves this book. In it, you can "stop" Thomas by pressing a red button and the accompanying clang-clang will sound. The reader can then have Thomas "go" by pressing a green button. We are going on the sixth straight day of enjoying this one.:)

The newest kick that we are on is Bill in a China shop. Bill the bull makes his way to a china shop, the one that forgot to post a "no bulls allowed" sign. He crept in and then, well, you know what happens next. the story ends well as he makes new friends in the china shop who help him pay for the damaged goods and they have tea. I think I'm more taken with the book than they are, but seeing the broken plates gives them a good laugh.
:star3:

DR. Seuss-Green eggs & ham.

My oldest loves this book, he reads and re-reads it a lot, he particularly enjoys the few pages where the suspense builds on whether or not the dude is contemplating eating green eggs and ham. The suspense gets me too.:lol:
:star4:

Back