• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The Weeping Books Of Blinney Lane - truly unique fantasy

Drea Damara

1430997703.jpg

Thanks for checking out my book release, everyone. This is a fantasy for the whole family, quite the genre-breaker. I wanted to make an epic adventure that are the kind we remember and hold dear into adulthood.

Synopsis:

What if the books we loved reacted to us the way we do to them?

Sarah Allister runs the book shop that has been in her family for generations on Blinney Lane, a niche tourist street in historical Salem, Massachusetts. She just wants a normal life and nearly has one...except for the curse of Agatha Blinney that toys with the lives of the shop owners on Blinney Lane. Sarah has learned to cope with the unique phenomenon that occur in her shop until she receives word from her brother that he's sending his son Ricky to stay with her for the summer. Will Ricky listen to his aunt without question or will he continue to be a troublesome teenager and meddle in things that are best left alone?

Buckle-up as trouble brews and Sarah is forced to adventure to a world she swore she would never return and face people she has long tried to forget. The relationships will make you laugh, make your heart ache, and leave you cheering and booing victors and villains on this unthinkable ride through fabled lands. Damara's debut certainly makes its mark and will leave defiant teens fearing adulthood and adults grateful that the pains of youth are over.

on Amazon for pre-order sale price of 2.99 for Kindle, release date price will be 3.99 on 10 July 2015, when print will also be available.

As the author, I'll say this reminds me a bit of The Princess Bride, Beautiful Creatures, Harry Potter, Cranford by Elizabeth Gaskell! and perhaps the banter of The Goonies.

You can find and follow me on Goodreads as I'll be having some print copy giveaways upon release in July 2015.

Back