• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The Wizards And The Warriors- Hugh Cook

Fistandantilus

I read this book recently and thought it to be...well, strange. Has anyone else read it? please post your thoughts on the book and/or authour.

I have read this, but my god it was maybe 10-15 years ago. I don't remember it very well, though I seem to have fairly fond memories of it. I remember it being the first of a series, but was never able to locate the sequels before other things got in the way. Would be interested in maybe re-reading it if I could find the others.

I've a 2nd hand copy on my shelf that I've never read - something kept putting me off it. So what's your opinion - do I read it? You don't sound too convinced in your initial post.

That one is a part possibly the third of a trilogy called Chronicles of an Age of Darkness.

The Wordsmiths and the Warguild
The Women and the Warlords
The Wizards and the Warriors

These make up the trilogy. I haven't read them myself, but could it be you didn't start with volume 1 and thus are lacking some info?

Back