• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

There will be Dragons, but what's next

Silk

I've read there will be dragons and thought it was great a sort of modern/sci-fi fantasy mix. Has anyone read "Against the Tide" yet? Is it worth reading? :confused:

I assume you're talking about John Ringo? Emerald Sea just came out and is a sequel to There Will Be Dragons. They are on my "Future Reads" list (along with another few thousand titles).

Opps

Agianst the Tide is third book in the series due out in Feb. So yep Emerald Sea was the one i was asking about. Got confused due to the sample from agianst the tide in the back of TwbD's.
You'll like "There will be Dragons" its like a SCA (Society for Creative Anachronism) meets the SERRAted Edge series by Mercedes Lackey with a little Rosenberg thrown in for flavor. (I'm going have to reread the Guardians of the Flame books they were great- at least i still use my 20 sider every now and then)

Back