• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Threshold

sirmyk

I am currently watching this show. I had high hopes going in... wishing for something other than cheesy dialogue and bad acting. Oh well. There's always X-files reruns.

I thought it was pretty good, and I watched all two hours of it, in spite of the too-frequent commercial breaks. I'll watch it next week too-I'm curious as to how all those people got affected, when they thought it was just the sailors.

I have to admit it did get better in the second hour. And I will watch next weeks episode. It came off a little too cheesy in the beginning.

So far it comes off as an X-files / Lost rip-off about extraterrestrial life and its involvement in modern society.

The one thing I really liked about this show is that they guy who played Data on Star Trek: Next Gen... is finally getting some screen time.

Tonight's episode was pretty good! I hope they keep it up and not make it too weird. It seems like they have the labors of Hercules, trying to find people who are "infected" before they spread to the general population. I keep wondering where Molly's dog is, though-is he being fed? is someone taking him for a walk? remembering to fill his water dish? (I'm a dog person,we think about these things. :) )

Episode two recap

Could someone please give me a recap of Episode Two? I saw the pilot, then something else had priority over the next episode on my DVR, so I missed it. I haven't watched the third episode yet, although I have it recorded. I have high hopes for this show. It seems more adult and hopefully more thought out than all the clones. I like the uncoventional casting.

Check out TV.com for all the information you could ever want on any TV show out there.

Cheers

Back