• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Thriller based in salisbury Plain (i believe)

Snowwhite

I am trying to think of the name of a book i read a few years ago. I always thought it was The Fog by James Herbert, but i now don't think it was.

It was about a crack in the ground that appeared swallowing half a street up. From this large crack in the ground a kind of mist or fog appeared.

I am sure it was based in salisbury Plain, and would love to know the name of this book, if anyone can help.

TIA

Snowwhite said:
I am trying to think of the name of a book i read a few years ago. I always thought it was The Fog by James Herbert, but i now don't think it was.

It was about a crack in the ground that appeared swallowing half a street up. From this large crack in the ground a kind of mist or fog appeared.

I am sure it was based in salisbury Plain, and would love to know the name of this book, if anyone can help.

TIA

That is The Fog, by James Herbert, I'd say. The start is based in Salisbury plain, anyway.

Thanks for that.

Isn't it annoying when you try and remember about a book you read so long ago, and they start to get confused with other books you read around the same time!! Perhaps that is just me!;)

Thanks for putting me out of my misery!!

Back