• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Time to go.

Freya said:
No, she didn't come to think of it. That kind of thing was actively encouraged. Evil - runs in the family.

Hehe. My kind of woman. Would she care to adopt?

OMG, I might be the last person who knew about such an event happened here.

umm, was sad to hear you might leave, sincerely. but so happy to hear you will stay around andbring lots of fun. woooooo! :D

Hey, folks, stay around, please! --though i know it is your choice. anyway, this is the only place I have known you exist in this world!!

i'm glad you're staying, martin. although i'm not on here very often, it's always good to come and see the bookforum community when i can - and you're part of that. it would suck for you to not be here anymore

Martin- Even though I have come late to the party, I am glad you changed your mind and decided to stay. Your wit and charm are some of the reasons I decided to join this forum after lurking a while. :rolleyes: ;)

Martin, I'm so glad you've decided to stay! :) I knew my super-persuasion powers would have the desired effect (well OK, I just nag until I get what I want - you've saved yourself a lot of earache by making your decision so quickly ;) ) :D

Wow, blimey. I think I must have missed something. I don't know why anyone would dislike you, Martin. Well - possibly people with dog shit for brains (and you can't smell them) but they don't matter a damn. Keep up the good work.

See people... we CAN make a difference. Glad that funky little avatat isn't going anywhere soon Martin :D

buddi

Martin said:
It's been loads of fun, but it hasn't been, lately. Therefore, it's my time to go. My thanks to Darren for making this fantastic place possible and to all the people on here who've made this darned place so addicting (you know who you are).

Exit, stage left.
NOOOO!!!!!!!!! Please don't go!!!!!!!! *Grabs your leg and cries* :(

Back