• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Title of fiction book about Hitler?

sankakai

Could anyone please help me? I'm desperately trying to remeber a book I started reading in the late 1980s. The main theme was based around a murdered scientist who had developed a scalpel which could work at sub-zero temeperatures.
It revolved around the fact that
Hitler's head had been cryogenically frozen and hidden in a vault in the Alps. Neo-Nazis were now trying to revive it.

I'd really like to finish this story :) I'd appreciate an email if anyone knows this book.

Thanks in advance

paulsharpe@talk21.com

Uh...that is one huge-assed spoiler. As in: not revealed until the very last line of the novel!!

I'd like to suggest to the forum administrator remove or rename this thread in the event anyone is currently reading this!

Good point, Hannibal - hadn't thought about that.

I never read the book, really - someone recommended it to me once, so I looked up some reviews, and the first bloody review I stumbled upon spoiled that ending.

Some people should just never go online.

Cheers

spoilers!!

Very sorry about that - I was just trying to give as much info as possible, in order to trace the book. If its any consolation, the friend who lent it to me, also let that slip in his exceited recommendation. Not to mention the fact that I now have to pick up again after nearly 20 years, knowing that particular fact.

Anyway, kettles on and the digetive biscuits are waiting. Happy Reading! :)

that book would probably annoy me since i knew
hitlers head wasnt frozen. the soviets found his remains all burnt up in the ground and whatnot

Back