1. Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

To Blog or not to Blog

Discussion in 'Member Book Reviews/Journals/Blogs' started by Leon Stevens, Feb 26, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Leon Stevens

Leon Stevens New Member

My third blog post:

When I first began to write a blog, I wasn’t sure about how often I should. I thought once a week was about the right amount of time. Looking at my last post, which was several weeks ago, I now know that I am not going to hold myself to any time frame.

So, why write here at all? The same reason that I decided to publish my poems- so that others can enjoy reading them. I’ve read a few blogs here and there and a unifying feature is that you need to be passionate about doing it. I like writing. It does come in fits and starts, and most of my writing has occurred during the crappy times in my life. But a lot of it has also been a growing process, and it have enabled me to come to terms with how my life is now.

I try to tweet once a week though. I like short little bites that force you to be concise and not ramble. I hope you have been reading them.

‘till next time,

Leon

That was then. How many posts do I have now? About ten, most have a humorous side to them, but one or two are more serious. If you want to read an entertaining blog, I'd love for you to visit. The last few topics were:
    • Paper or E-book
    • Read the movie or watch the book?
    • Re-Reads
    • Birds of a Feather

AlexanderZPain likes this.