• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

To RIKKIS: Is this the bunny story you're looking for?

lorrekarloff

I saw on another thread that you are looking for a bunny story. I have one called "Home for a Bunny" by Margaret Wise Brown. It was one of my favorites as a little kid and I finally found another copy about 4 years ago.

The copy I had as a kid was a hardback Golden Books copy, the one I have now is a cheaper paper cover.

It was published by Golden Press/Western Publishing Co.,Racine WI.
Hope this helps! If its not the one you're looking for, its still a good story about a bunny looking for a home. :)

lorrekarloff said:
I saw on another thread that you are looking for a bunny story. I have one called "Home for a Bunny" by Margaret Wise Brown. It was one of my favorites as a little kid and I finally found another copy about 4 years ago.

The copy I had as a kid was a hardback Golden Books copy, the one I have now is a cheaper paper cover.

It was published by Golden Press/Western Publishing Co.,Racine WI.
Hope this helps! If its not the one you're looking for, its still a good story about a bunny looking for a home. :)

OH...I love that book. Had it as a kid too!

Back