• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

To the Moms in the forum

Slacker

Happy Mother's Day!

If you live in the USA, you already know all about it, and hopefully get some flowers or a breakfast in bed. If you don't, use it for an excuse, maybe say something akin to sibling psychology like "Why can't you kids be giving me presents and honouring me the way American kids are doing?" lol

In any case, hope your Sunday is just generally beautiful and glorious wherever you are.

Over here mothers day was back in march, although on friday I did panick a little when I got a junk e-mail from somewhere to say don't forget mothers day this sunday. Then I realised it was American and breathed a sigh of relief when I remembered I'd already had my mum over for dinner a few months back. Thank god. I'm still recovering from that ;). Anyway happy mothers day to all of you celebrating it today.
6.gif

Genie said:
Over here mothers day was back in march

I'm in England too, but it's nice to know I can enjoy mother's day without being forced to consume breakfast made by my well meaning little kids.

Happy mother's day to all those celebrating today though - you've deserved it!

happy mother's day to everyone. i had a lovely breakfast in bed which quickly got moved to the table as sam, my one year was not cooperating.

Thank you, and a Happy Mother's Day to the rest of the Moms. May you get pancakes with only a few eggshells in them and lovely hand-made presents with lots of colored paper and sticky glue.

Thank you and Happy Mother's Day t all my fellow moms on the board. I got a pretty painted flowerpot with a plant in it and two wonderfully handmade cards.

Back