• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Tom Gabriel Fischer: Are You Morbid?

Disenthral

Amazon.com: Are You Morbid?: Tom Gabriel Fischer: Books

From the lead singer/guitar player of whats often considered the first death metal band and one of the most innovative bands ever!Hellhammer and Celtic frost. I just finished this book it was GREATTTT! funny, odd, and reminds me many times of my own life. But then again i love early celtic frost music for when this was to be about. But even if you dont like or know them i think its still great!!!!!!!.

"Innovative. Brave. Brutal. Bizarre. Electrifying. Unique. Just a few of the plaudits earned by Celtic Frost during a career which spanned eight years and produced some of the most powerful and challenging music of the 20th century.

Often cited as an influence by bands ranging from Metallica to Marilyn Manson via Nirvana, Celtic Frost's music crossed many boundaries. Not easily categorized -- heavy metal, avant-garde, atmospheric rock -- but widely respected as a cult band, this is a witty and frankly honest account of the life of a rock outfit. Are You Morbid? is the band's official history written by the front-man, Thomas Gabriel Fischer, putting right the band's reported notoriety. A perennial cult band, their influence was phenomenal."

Back