• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Tom Sharpe: Riotous Assembly

Status
Not open for further replies.

VTChEwbecca

kickbox
I just finished Riotous Assembly by Tom Sharpe. Different. I think the man is obsessed with sex, the kinkier, the better. I'm not sure I could say I enjoyed the novel, though some parts were certainly funny, but the ending was satisfactory and it certainly didn't get boring. Not sure if I'll try another Sharpe book or not, though...some parts were seriously too weird.

Try Porterhouse Blue, maybe? To be honest, I read it too long ago to remember whether it is full of kinky sex, but I do remember finding it funny! I think it has quite a bit of satire about the posh universities and the people in them.

Halo said:
Try Porterhouse Blue, maybe? To be honest, I read it too long ago to remember whether it is full of kinky sex, but I do remember finding it funny! I think it has quite a bit of satire about the posh universities and the people in them.

I'll look into it...certainly, the book was funny, though strange. The kinky sex was just a bit over the top, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back