• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Treason

manuscriptx

Bow down, bend your knife and shove it into the neck of thieves.
Bloody heart sings a tragedy waiting to happen. Stand over there and take your punishment you feeble little dweeb. Say it ain't so.

The over and under of a tragic situation tells me that there's one thing to be had, and it's not going to be found here. Thomas Jefferson took a sip of wine, shot a man, and wrote a plan, the gentle man speaks.

Over the mountains the cloudy shadow was a clear sign that war was upon us.
The bound of a new born nation, responsible critique, intellectual states, and region by region the battles were won. Sir Joseph John Thompson invented the electron, not the quiet research of men. Treasonous infidel! You dare question my patriotism, my loyalty, my body, mind and soul? You odious looking fools, you sad, pathetic and poor excuse for a tool, stand up and fight!

Die adamantly.
Tales of sorrow and plight doesn't preclude, not until your dying day. Remember her.
An ever loving, long lasting shining beacon of light that pales beyond a window that breaks.

Juliet is the Moon, and arise fair maiden, kill the envious grief that was already sick and pale by comparison. He asked me to end it. He signed that document knowing his full value.
He taught me never to quit, never surrender, and never die the way he did. I shalt not.
For the mouth of them, that speak lies, knows no bounds.

Back