• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Triangle By: ???...... need the authors name!

I asked for help with this before but I forgot the authors name! The name of the book is called triangle. Well theres soo many books with the word triangle I searched everywhere It seems to get the exact book I want I need the authors name. I atleast know what the book is about: Three friends,[two boys one girl] The girl cheats on her boyfriend with the other friend. I think her boyfriend was paralyzed in a wheelchair because of a pool accident. He later finds out becuase his girlfriend becomes pregnant with the friends child. Something to that extent. Uhmmm hopefully the person who helped me last time could help me again. I will make sure to write the authors name down this time.
Please.
I would be very greatful :]]
okii.

Neverminddd! I wasnt smart enough to look back at posts Ive made. Im sooo stupid. Well yah I found it his name is Jon Ripslinger. xD eh

Back