• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

trying to find the title for a book about a cat

CMG

kickbox
there is a particular children's book that i have been looking for. the basic story is that while the owner is away, the cat "helps" around the house. the cat decides to help clean by knocking over the trash to clean the tuna fish can at the bottom. the story is full of humorous little incidents like this. i have no idea what the title is, so any help would be great.

still hoping . . .

this children's book must be very rare - i've been searching for a couple months now and still nothing. any help would be great. thank you :)

Maybe?

The Secret Life of Walter Kitty by Barbara Jean Hicks

"Walter Kitty is no ordinary housecat. He's Fang—a swashbuckling protector of the high seas, a tiger waiting to pounce on unsuspecting prey, and a caped superhero ready to save the day. But do his "people," Mr. and Mrs. Biddle, acknowledge his greatness? Not even!

So once in a good long while, Walter will answer to Wally or Kitten or even Snookums, but most of the time . . . he's Fang!

With a hilarious text by Barbara Jean Hicks and fabulously fun illustrations by Dan Santat, Walter Kitty is one cat readers will not soon forget!"

Link to the author's website, with Walter Kitty artwork and other fun stuff: Barbara Jean Hicks' Website

Back