• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Trying to locate book (Magic bowl)

alphanitrate

I am trying to find the name of a book that i read when i was i junior high. Unfortunately the details i have are few...

Two boys are transported from Earth(?) to anothr world/dimenson where magic is stong and they do not have very much technology.

They discuss the "low school" (In the basement of thr magic academy?) and the "high school" which is on top for the older students.

THE BEST CLUES
When they arrive on this planet they are each given a magic BOWL and a magic BOTTLE. These would give them whatever food or drink they could imagine.

If anyone has any ideas it would be great!

I t may have actually transported them from our dimension to this magic based on. Of course evil bad guy as well . Series i think had at least 2 books.

More on the bowl - I can remember when they first tried out the bowl one of the characters asked for" stew, lobster and ice cream" Sure enough it all appeared mixed together to his disgust. One of the two boys [brothers?] thought it would be a good idea to take them back with them, and the other guessed that it would not work there just as Television would not work over here.

Might have been guided by a wizard.

Any ideas?

Back