• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Trying to remember the title of this book...

darkvamp6

I remember this book I read once, it was so good i read it like 3 times. Now, about 4 years later I really want to know what it was. I don't know much, but I do remember some of the book. I looked all over amazon.com, libraries, and other book forums, but I retrieved nothing. It was unpopular, but if you have an idea what it was please share. It was a vampire book (vampire was not in the title) and I remember ....

She was killed by a vampire, and awoken in a pitch black room unable to breathe but was still alive. (begining of the book)

The girl in the book would teleport to her house, she had black out shades in her room and she used to say it wasnt becuase she was light sensitive, but only because she liked to sleep.

She had an obsession with a tiger.

The book always had something about "sensing aura"

Night clubs where vampires would go were described.

She could tranform into other forms. (I remember her transforming into a bird, an eagle maybe?)

Thats all I can really remember.. I know it is a bit vague, but any help would be great. Thankyou.

I think it's In the Forests of the Night (not exactly sure of the wording of the title) by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes (?:confused:?). I really didn't like the book though. I stopped reading it after about ten pages, so don't rely on me ;) .

Thankyou dearly

That's it, now I remember. I'm sorry you didn't really like it, but I am greatfull you told me. Now I have to go run out and get it. THANK YOU!

Back