• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Trying to track down book title and author.

GhostRider

In the mid 80's I read a book about a Planet hoping Truck driver that hauled around a vintage 57 Chevy as part of his load. This car was very unique with special tweaks from the future. They could hop to various planets by the portals, but sometimes the portals were unpredictable. I think the main plot was trying to find a paticular planet or race of beeings maybe to save the universe or something. One thing I do remember is that on several occasions people tried to steal this 57 chevy and he had some cool anti theft devices on the car. The book cover had a very future ristick type semi truck on the cover. There were at least 2 books wrote.

Any help would be very appreciated. I wish I could remember more.
Thanks

Oh aren't you the lucky one. The books (3) are by John Dechancie and are titled "Starrigger", "Red Limit Freeway", and "Paradox Alley".

Since I don't have them handy, I am not sure if that is the reading order, but I think it is.

Paul

Back