• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Unconventional Desires by Victoria Louise Sadler

GWilliams31

Since owning a kindle I have felt more able to read Adult romance novels. Sadly though they a lot of them seem to follow the same clichéd genre of billionaire narcissist ensconced in an opulent mansion full of half naked, big busted slaves.

I try to look out for something different and I recently found a new book, Unconventional Desires : A diary of discovery... Domination, Submission, Sadism and Masochism by Victoria Louise Sadler. A newly published book and not an author I recognised, but thought I'd give it a go.

Unconventional Desires is in the style of an edgy romantic novel with echoes of The Secretary rather than 50 Shades of Grey to it. No one is rich, the characters are all everyday people which gives the story a credible and enjoyable romantic charm. Told in the form of a diary kept by the principal character Victoria a masochist who desires an unconventional relationship. Sebastian is the man Victoria wants, a sadist with a romantic bent who courts her in the way that she wants. Meeting her need for dominance that is tempered along the way with love, affection and sweet romantic gestures. Sebastian knows what he wants from Victoria and how to get it, she in turn definitely knows that she wants to give to him what he wants, but has concerns about losing herself to complete slavery along the way.

Flowers, chocolates, love and romance all go along with this very unconventional relationship, well written and a good story. Would rcommend.

Back