• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Unfaithful

direstraits

I've just watched Unfaithful (directed by Adrian Lyne, stars Richard Gere and Diane Lane) on TV earlier today, and it's good. Really good. I thought Indecent Proposal sucks eggs but this one pinned me down until I finished the film. The acting's brilliant, and the ending just feels perfect.

Most importantly, Diane Lane looks gorgeous.

ds

This is one of my favorite movies! I found it to be very sexy and steamy (with a great plot). Most of the people I have talked to you've seen it said they didn't like it. It's good to know I'm not the only one!

Ah, the thread is finally rescued from the ignominy of an unreplied post. :)

toonmom said:
This is one of my favorite movies! I found it to be very sexy and steamy (with a great plot). Most of the people I have talked to you've seen it said they didn't like it. It's good to know I'm not the only one!
Well, it was sexy (with Diane Lane, who sizzled everytime she was on screen, IMHO), but I didn't get the steamy scenes. Those scenes are lying on the censor's cutting room floor (remember, I watched the show on TV). Happens quite often where I am, I'm afraid. :)

I could easily get the VCD/DVD of the movie, but didn't because I wasn't sure it was a good movie. Now that I've watched it, I don't think I'd buy it just for the missed steamy scenes.

Unless of course you say the scenes were *really* good, of course. :D

ds

direstraits said:
Ah, the thread is finally rescued from the ignominy of an unreplied post. :)

Well, it was sexy (with Diane Lane, who sizzled everytime she was on screen, IMHO), but I didn't get the steamy scenes. Those scenes are lying on the censor's cutting room floor (remember, I watched the show on TV). Happens quite often where I am, I'm afraid. :)

I could easily get the VCD/DVD of the movie, but didn't because I wasn't sure it was a good movie. Now that I've watched it, I don't think I'd buy it just for the missed steamy scenes.

Unless of course you say the scenes were *really* good, of course. :D

ds

I found them to be really, really, really, good! Others may not agree though.

Back