• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Melissa Ball

I was scuffling early in Summer to find books about either Amish life or the Holocaust. I wasn't really clicking with what I wanted. I wanted to know how Survivor's of the Holocaust managed in a physical sense, emotionally and how they carried on. I really lucked into these three books by author, David Weiss. These are the only three books he has written and all three are brilliant.

He introduces the reader to his grandparents (the subjects in the book) and then takes us on their whole life journey. The third books is actually just a journey through his Grandpa Jack's war years. I actually emailed the author to tell him that he MUST write more! These books were incredible journeys. It really was, for me, like finding the thing I had been searching exactly for. Here's the link and from here you can read them free on Amazon Kindle Unlimited or you can buy them for your kindle or get them in paperback. My new fave author!
http://holocaustlegacybooks.com/bookstore

Back