• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Unknown book title

Carlos

Hi - Carlos' wife here. I'm trying to remember the name of a book I read a few years ago. I'm pretty sure it's a one-word title, but that's about as far as my memory goes. The plot basically threaded together a few conspiracy theories, beginning with Marilyn Monroe faking her death and going into hiding. In the book she was discovered and beheaded! One of the other theories was that the Russians had control over the United States and had instigated the Vietnam War and several other key events in US history in order to weaken the Americans to gain greater control.

Does any of this sound familiar to anyone? Thanks.

Actually I think it was just a four letter word, but not the one you're thinking of! I think it started with E.

Ikon, by Graham Masterton. Also had descriptions of people dying by riding through a chain fence, getting squashed in a lift and blown up in a car if I remember correctly.

Back