• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Update

laboi_22

I am proud to say that althought its already been three weeks now and haven't said it yet....I'm a home owner. After all these years (since I was 18) renting a house got quiet painful especially when your land-lord raises the rent every 6 months. Anyway I'm still in Abbeville. Wait no that's just what my address says. I'm actually almost on the gulf coast. Man it's hot out here, humid, and full of mosquitoes. Regardless I love it. My home is on a 1/2 acre of land with 12 large pecan trees. YUM!

laboi_22 said:
I am proud to say that althought its already been three weeks now and haven't said it yet....I'm a home owner. After all these years (since I was 18) renting a house got quiet painful especially when your land-lord raises the rent every 6 months. Anyway I'm still in Abbeville. Wait no that's just what my address says. I'm actually almost on the gulf coast. Man it's hot out here, humid, and full of mosquitoes. Regardless I love it. My home is on a 1/2 acre of land with 12 large pecan trees. YUM!

Congrats, laboi_22! That's great!

Thanks all. I love pecans too. One problem though, I hate to pick them, even worse I hate to peel them. They sure give you a lot of work for their little tasty not to mention fattning treat. LOL! :)

They are a bit of work, my granny would make us do hers when we came to visit but we got rewarded she'd make a pecan pie that was to die for.

Ronny said:
They are a bit of work, my granny would make us do hers when we came to visit but we got rewarded she'd make a pecan pie that was to die for.

That sounds good. I haven't had pecan pie in years.

Having a housewarming, laboi_22?

Actually no time for a house warming. Wish I didn't, but then again I don't really need anything. I had everything I needed at the other place. So I'm good. But if anyone would like to send an item feel free...I'll post my addy.! LOL :rolleyes:

laboi_22 said:
Actually no time for a house warming. Wish I didn't, but then again I don't really need anything. I had everything I needed at the other place. So I'm good. But if anyone would like to send an item feel free...I'll post my addy.! LOL :rolleyes:

Whether you need anything or not, becoming a homeowner is reason to celebrate.

Thank you. I will be. Oh and I'll be celebrating soon. I'm not having a house warming party but a bon-fire rather later this month. Everyone's invited. It'll be a hoot!

no somewhere on the forum he kills his alter ego not_sirmyk and kicks him the ash hole out in his garden.

Well in any case no killing at Laboi's new place, who want ghosts tromping about the place?

Well I wouldn't mind haunted besides remember that story where several writers spend the night at a haunted mansion just to get story ideas. They all end up dead, but anyway!!

Back