• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Victor Ostrovsky: By Way if Deception

Samerron

I started reading this book yesterday. The author talks about the Mossad, the process of recruitment and some various missions. It covers many information that interested people must know. Anyone have read it?

I currently jumped to the last chapter titled Beirut, which talks about mossad activity during the Israeli invasion of Lebanon in 1982. The author also mentions the events of massive bomb that killed 241 US marines.

First of all ,the title is By Way of Deception, sorry for the misspell.

I'm surprized such information is being published to the public. It was interesting to read legal affairs about the book in Wikipedia:
In 1990 Israel tried to stop the sale of the book, by the means of a preliminary injunction. This was the first time that a sovereign state tried to stop a book publication in another sovereign state. However this claim was rejected by courts in the United States.

aec1.images_amazon.com_images_I_51YYTGE1B8L._SS500_.jpg

Back