• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Voting: April 2005

Vote for April 2005 book of the month:

• The Accidental Tourist - by Anne Tyler

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • The Shadow of the Wind - by Carlos Ruiz Zafon

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • The Great Pretender - by Millenia Black

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • The Memory of Running - by Ron McLarty

• I Lucifer - by Glen Duncan

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Norwegian Wood - by Haruki Murakami

• Op Center - by Tom Clancy

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • A Game of Thrones - by George R R Martin

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Da Vinci Code - by Dan Brown

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
KK, we generally take the first 10 titles suggested individually. Since there weren't ten nominated this month, it didn't hurt to put all of yours on the poll. :)

brendan225 said:
to tell uthe truth i havent read any of those books, so which do u guys think i should vote for?
Find out what they are about, and pick the one you would like to read.. seems the best way of doing it.

I'm almost done with The Memory of Running, so if anyone wants to vote for something that makes me happy, vote for that.

brendan225 said:
to tell uthe truth i havent read any of those books, so which do u guys think i should vote for?

The Great Pretender - by Millenia Black :)

Have not read all of above, but really did enjoy that one...
If your not sure which to vote for, Read Amazons reviews on those on the list! May help you decide.

hay82 said:
Find out what they are about, and pick the one you would like to read.. seems the best way of doing it.

What kinda crazy voting system is that?! I thought we were just meant to follow the crowd like a mind-slaved zombie .... damn my upbringing in a Torie-led country :D

Phil

phil_t said:
What kinda crazy voting system is that?! I thought we were just meant to follow the crowd like a mind-slaved zombie .... damn my upbringing in a Torie-led country :D
You are right sorry... :eek: Always vote for the one that has the most votes, or we will send the penguins after you.

hay82 said:
You are right sorry... :eek: Always vote for the one that has the most votes, or we will send the penguins after you.

Ahhh, I see you are familiar with the new Labour election manifesto!! :D

Phil

Book of the Month for April

I Lucifer by Glen Duncan.

Discussion starts April 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back