• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Waddles In

DATo

Hi all !!! Looking forward to many interesting book discussions with you. I am from the midwest U.S.A. and I work for a university at which I work in developing research equipment. My book reading interests include the classics, nonfiction and contemporary literature. See you in the forum!

:welcome
Yes I myself am excited to join this forum and to have many interesting conversation.
I recently started reading, The ancient secrets of flower of life. It is kind of interesting but the book has its slow moments.
Try it.

:welcome
Yes I myself am excited to join this forum and to have many interesting conversation.
I recently started reading, The ancient secrets of flower of life. It is kind of interesting but the book has its slow moments.
Try it.

Hi psnovel !!! Looks like we are the new kids on the block. Nice to meet you. I don't feel so alone now. *LOL*

Lots of new members at the moment - hope you guys find us all fascinating enough to stick around, we need some new blood around here.

Me too. I feel like an intern in a building full of experienced people.
Have you read any of book from Chicken soup for soul series. I read tea lovers one, wanting to get my hands on all others in the series. Each book of Chicken soup series has certain air of honest to it. Albeit I do like fiction, where it feels a whole new world exists without any lies, no worries, the world of make believe. I do love true stories, they give me courgae, makes me feel I am not alone in my down moments.

hello.gif

Howdy reddog !!! Snowing like crazy here. What's it like where you are ? The advantage of being a bookaholic is that when you get snowed in you always have something to do ... so many books ... so much snow I can't get out of my driveway ... PRICELESS!!! *L*

Hi, DATo, nice to see somebody new. How's the weather in the midwest. Been awfully cold of late East Coast.

Hi readsalot. The weather here is not nearly as bad as the east coast with regard to snow but it is very cold and windy - best described as excellent, INDOOR, reading weather! *LOL*

The thermometer said - 3 this morning. I don't think I've ever seen a negative on that thing.
I agree on the indoor reading weather. Space heaters are wonderful things.

Back