• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Wallet - a short short story

Loved it, I didn't know whether I was coming or going, absolutely loved it and like Meadow 337 I wanted more, just like Oliver Twist "Please Sir, I want some more." :)
Many many thanks but they say every person has a story in them, and that may be mine. It's the best so far.

Anyway, I think it's tight. Any questions? :D

Thanks again,
And I'll try again

I loved it too. I think my favorite part is that I got caught in a strange little drama of a life I could have possibly once lived in a dream. Then I realized I had read your story twice in as many days... still felt bazaar. Reminded me how life can be like some sort of glitchy reality.

lol

Still, I totally dig it.

I loved it too. I think my favorite part is that I got caught in a strange little drama of a life I could have possibly once lived in a dream. Then I realized I had read your story twice in as many days... still felt bazaar. Reminded me how life can be like some sort of glitchy reality.

lol

Still, I totally dig it.

Thank you very much for your very kind words. It started with me in a sleepy reverie as Iwas waking up. Wish my waking thoughts worked that well.

Back