• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Wanderers do actually sometimes return

steffee

Even if only briefly.

Anyway. Hello everyone. I'm not a newbie really, I've been a member for a while, but I came by today and noticed I hadn't logged in for almost 4.5 years. Woah, time flies. Changed a bit around here hasn't it?

I'm steffee. I'm 33. Haven't written a book but I like to read them.

( Ooh, I just noticed smilies. :eek::oops::rolleyes::rofl )

hello.gif

I was a member who took so time away too. Glad you've returned

HEY!! :D Great to see you, Steffee! Hope you don't wander off again.

Hah. I wander away more than return, but somehow keep coming back. Definite mixed feelings about it.
Hope springs eternal and all that rot. /grin/

Peder and Pontalba! Hello you two. Missed you guys. I know, Pontalba, things change but the books stay the same, still needing to be read... :)Peder, nothing and everything. Mostly the same. What about you?

Hi regdog and welcome back to you too then!

Occlith - most definitely. I'll keep that in mind. :) It would be another 4.5 years though I should imagine, if ever.

Thanks, PP. How are you?

Writing more (memoir, poetry), posting less. It all depends . . . :) And married now -- but you knew that. :D
Happy as a lark.
:) :) :)
Good to hear. Well, the being happy bit not the posting less bit. Memoir and poetry, huh? Don't forget to let us know if/when you're a published author. I knew you had gotten married. :cool: Congratulations once more to you both, though. Every happiness and all that. :)

I also got married. Last year. He's a real diamond.

Recently moved house so things are rather chaotic at the moment. Still working on my Ph.D on Joyce though. :)

Thanks, PP. How are you?

Good to hear. Well, the being happy bit not the posting less bit. Memoir and poetry, huh? Don't forget to let us know if/when you're a published author. I knew you had gotten married. :cool: Congratulations once more to you both, though. Every happiness and all that. :)

I thought you had. Many congratulations!
He got a diamond as well. :star5: :)

Yay for getting married! :) :) :)

Publishing is doubtful, but you'll know it when you see it. If. The memoir is really intended for my children and grandkids. And no poetry submission has been accepted yet. But progress is slow and steady on both fronts. So someday . . .

Many thanks for the well-wishes.
Very best to you in return

Back