• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Want to play? Version 2.0

"Ouch! What the . . .?"

"You were snoring again. Like a pig."

"Shut up, I was not."

"Yes you were. Really loud, too, like a big fat man."

"So what. You don't have to throw your friggin clog at me. You got green sparkles all over my bed."

"Then don't snore. . . I've got another one right here."

"I'm telling Mom."

"Go ahead. If you wake her up, she'll kill you. Ha ha."

"You better not throw anything else. I've got a clog now too."

"You lay a finger on that and I'm escalating this to cowboy boots."

"You're a zit."

Well my shoes are transparent and show my feet and my big pointy nails that lay on my toes. They can be smelly but hey, there're shoes.

camel-coloured wedge sandals. one inch strap across toe, with thin ankle straps joined with a small buckle at the ankle. cute, comfortable and didn't cost an arm and a leg

my love for shoes is rivalled only by that for my husband

Jenem said:
camel-coloured wedge sandals. one inch strap across toe, with thin ankle straps joined with a small buckle at the ankle. cute, comfortable and didn't cost an arm and a leg

my love for shoes is rivalled only by that for my husband

You'd put your husband before shoes? Hmm. For me, it would be a toss-up. :p

Ashlea said:
You'd put your husband before shoes? Hmm. For me, it would be a toss-up. :p

LOL! well, it is a close tie. my husband gets points because he has excellent taste in jewelry and flowers ;)

ps - i love the shoes you described!

A pair of Birkenstock hiking boots that cost this much:

Dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar

... but they're extremely comfortable.

Light brown soft suede with a wedge sole. A little threadbare, but comfortable, with some rather dubious stains that I would rather not go into.

Black, squishy lace-up soft court tennis shoes, yes REAL tennis shoes, meant to play on clay or grass or pavement, but instead they play with goats on rock and cactus. :p

As usual I'm wearing a pair of black leather, pointy toed, ankle length cowboy boots. They've got leather soles so when they wear out I get them resoled at a lovely little cobblers that smells of glue.

Back