• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Wanted to say Hi!

PIGGYsmalls

I just joined the site, hope it has quite a few active members. I'm PIGGYsmalls (it's my cat's name), from the Southeastern United States. I've recently gotten back into reading fiction titles. I find them a great distraction from regular life. I do have a Kindle, but prefer trade paperbacks over ebooks.

I'm currently reading the 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' series. Afterwards, I plan on reading 'The Light between Oceans' & rereading the 'Jurassic Park' books. I'm always on the lookout for online retailers who over deep discounts on new or used titles, so if you know of any I'd appreciate if you share. Thanks, and I look forward to conversing with many of you in the future!

Glad to make your acquaintance! Also new to the forums and I intend on sticking to the fantasy threads mostly. Enjoy and maybe we will meet again in the forums!

Back