• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

wanting to share my story

testament2write

I am new here, so hello. My name is Jamie Clark and I am wanting to share my story. I am a surviver of Systemic Lupus, chemo therapy, bankruptcy,
losing my career and now living with physical limitations. I have been blessed by having my story published. I am wanting to share my story and give those an enouraging word who are alone and suffering in silence. My story is an inspirational one and to tell of my struggles and trials in life and how the Lord has gotten me through them, when I myself almost gave up on me. I now want to help those who need some one to talk to, so I pray that my story can help someone out there who is stuggling themsleves. My story is called Accepting My Life, in which I had to learn to do and with the Lord was able to do. This is a small story of how I overcame health issues and many other, even at the very same time. I hope this is o.k. to mention my story like this.
I am indeed the author and if anyone was interested I welcome them to check my book out. I welcome them to visit my publisher's site, www.Publishamerica.com . God Bless, Jamie Clark, If anyone would also know of some nice christian books they could recommend to me I would love it. My email address is acceptingmylife@aol.com

Back