• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Warren Hastings Miller: The Lone Woodsman

MountainMan41

For many years I searched for a replacement for the book I lost in about 1975. It was a book I had purchased as a child in grammar school in the early 1950s from a book club (The Teen Age Book Club). The title of the softcover book is ''Two Hands and a Knife" which gave me lots of incorrect hits in my search because of an identical recent title. I had remembered that the original title was something other than the title of the book I had but cound not recall what it was.

As it turns out, the original hardcover book is titled ''The Lone Woodsman.''
The softcover was published with the title ''Two Hands and a Knife.''

If anyone is searching for the softcover they can possibly find it at Abebooks. There is one there as of May, 2009. There are six of the hardcover titles. I have purchased a copy of each book and am thrilled to have found them.

To see my original post about trying to find the softcover book, search for ''Two Hands and a Knife'' with my user name MountainMan41.

Back