• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Ways

Auron

I know I'm a new member but this forum seems awfully quite
Anyway to make it more active?

Hi Auron and welcome to The Book Forum.

The forum can be slow sometimes. As a new member what would you suggest?

Darren.

write a new screenplay

If you think this is quiet, you should've seen a few days ago when well...it was exactly like this. :p heh heh..*ahem*. Anyways if you're SERIOUSLY bored, like me, write a crazy screenplay on the lives of hillbillies...it's so fun and plus there's like an endless list of things to make fun of and laugh at. You'd understand if you read my summary in the writing and publishing section. I don't think I've mentioned the name of the movie yet; it's Trailer Park Madness 2 (and no, it isn't a sequel to anything...we just added that to create *interest*:D )-B

yes, it can be quite... but then i come on a different time schedule than most users of the book forum do

only one solution!

Get Postin!!!:D

Absolutely right.

Find a thread that interests you (there are loads, and the diversity of subject is pretty... well, diverse) - or start a new one yourself. Then let the river run, as it were.

It's that simple.

(And welcome to you, by the way.)

Tobytook

Back