• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Websites and Book Cover Design

denguy

I have self-published over a dozen books, and have done seventy four major website designs, eighty four book designs and ninety four book covers for authors, according to various publishing specifications.

If the assistance you need is not too much of a task, and won't take more than a hour of my time, then tell me what you need and I can do it on donated time (basically at no charge to you).

Otherwise, if you know its a big job then you might have to consider outsourcing to a larger company that specializes in those services.

Also, depending on my work load, I may not be able to do every task that comes my way. But as I had said, if you are a struggling self publishing author who needs some help with your website, book design, layout, pdf conversion, ePub conversion etc, I would be willing share my experiences with you at no charge.

An example website (for authors) is my own website at: www.dennisadonis.net

Please contact me at: dennisadonis.com_mail(at)yahoo.com or adonisbooks(at)gmail.com

Please do not abuse my email address or spam me repeatedly with the same mail. I would try to reply as soon as possible, but cannot guarantee that I would be able to get back in touch with everyone.

Back