• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Websites You Visit

direstraits said:
I'm looking for interesting sites to visit - outside of my own comfortable sites. I think it'd be fascinating to know what sites others find interesting.

I would like to ask for at least 2 of your favourite websites - it can be something you visit everyday, or just something interesting.

But don't repeat recommendations. Let's see what else is out there!

Mine are:
Kuro5hin - a blog that lists out interesting Tech and Culture stuff.
The Business of Software - A column that talks about the independent software developer. Very interesting, funny and full of tips for those who'd like to venture into self-entrepreneurship.

ds
The websites I go on are mainly game websites :p

Here are a few sites that I enjoy:

Graphic Maps Geography Quiz - if you can correctly guess the place (usually on earth), you win $100! The answers are almost always difficult to figure out, but it's fun to try if you like geography.

Songs from Commercials - ever wonder what that song is on a certain commercial? Check here - they may have the name and band listed, as well as a link to listen to a clip of the song via Amazon.com.

Weather Underground - an alternative to the more popular Weather.com.

Find a Grave - locate the gravesites of millions of people, both famous and infamous.

Back