• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What are you listening to Right now?

@BeerWench13....I must say "Thank you!". I had never heard of the group Puscifer until your above post. Checked out your link and I like them so far. Video was pretty amusing as well. As a longtime fan of Queen I approve of their cover. I think Freddie Mercury would have got a kick out of it too!

Puscifer is a side project of Maynard, lead singer of Tool and A Perfect Circle. I saw them in concert this past fall and they put on a great show and they're really talented. They are way out there, but if you like Tool or A Perfect Circle, you should enjoy their music.

Puscifer is a side project of Maynard, lead singer of Tool and A Perfect Circle. I saw them in concert this past fall and they put on a great show and they're really talented. They are way out there, but if you like Tool or A Perfect Circle, you should enjoy their music.

Oh, I didn't know that. Yes, I like Tool. I listen to them often....always liked that style of music. I also listen to a lot of Korn, Linkin Park, Rammstein, Pantera, etc. I listen to everything but opera....but am quite partial to classic rock and blues.

I'm listening to blessed silence, finally got the kiddies off to school...yay :) Now it's my time :) First up is Evanescence - Lithium.

Just bought my kids a guitar each for Christmas, they're sitting in the toy room, only played about 5 times total between the two.

My instructor uses these as his texts:

aecx.images_amazon.com_images_I_51QcwPJIXaL._SL500_.jpg

gitarre-spielen-mein-schoenstes-hobby-ed9475.jpg

I love that "No Woman, No Cry" song... just can't remember who it's by.
The music book I bought had a black guitar with notes coming out of it.

Back