• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What are you listening to Right now?

Wabbit said:
How did you know? Are you projecting?!

i am. now they are saying jenn wants a nice cup of coffee and a bun.......

i have been listening to the flaming lips obsessively. rk sent me a link( thanks buuuuuuuuudeeeeeeeee) and it has 3 or 4 songs from each album. they are like a mix of neil young and cat stevens with a tiny bit of techno. well that is what they sound like to me. i love fight test.

another band i have been paying attention to is the arcade fire. they are out of montreal and i don't know much about them except they have a really different sound.

jenngorham said:
another band i have been paying attention to is the arcade fire. they are out of montreal and i don't know much about them except they have a really different sound.

I love their album 'Funeral', can't wait to get hold of their debut EP. They seem to be pretty popular over here, actually. The record company published the EP just three months after the album came out.
Currently listening to "worlds apart" by And you will know us by the trail of dead

jenngorham said:
i am. now they are saying jenn wants a nice cup of coffee and a bun.......

i have been listening to the flaming lips obsessively. rk sent me a link( thanks buuuuuuuuudeeeeeeeee) and it has 3 or 4 songs from each album. they are like a mix of neil young and cat stevens with a tiny bit of techno. well that is what they sound like to me. i love fight test.

The flaming lips are really good,enjoy! :D

Thanks to another thread, I am now singing the Monkees theme song over and over again in my head, I remeber all the words too, I think :D

Back