• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What are you listening to Right now?

bobbyburns said:
jim morrison (if that's your real name)!! I have been grounded but now I am not grounded and I wanted to come back and say hi to you cuz I thought you were pretty cewl. I just bought this cd a couple weeks ago and it's awesome, I'll have to check out the self-titled album some time.

bobby

hey bobbyburns, honestly its good to have you back. i always enjoyed ur witty responses and opinions.

their self titled album will blow you away. its full of gems. the lyrics are wonderful. i also have another demo album they did and a christmas album they released if u are interested.

i can email them to you or send them to you through AIM. get back to me.

Jeff Wayne’s musical version of War of the worlds. Box set. It’s the classic album and all the out takes. This box set shows how a classic “Concept Album,” was made.

Arcade Fire - Neigborhood #1 (Tunnels) ..still saving money for their debut ep, ah well... but I got "Digital ash in a digital urn" by Bright Eyes from the library, I'll have a look at that.

I'm listening to the very annoying noise my computer is currently making, a sort of trickling, ringing driving noise, its driving me mad.

*glares at computer*

Back