• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What are you listening to Right now?

(( ► )) WILLIS DRUMMOND - Menperatzen dut
I love the minute 1:32

Lehentasunak konpentsatzen ditu porrotak
eta amets baztertuak . Bainan hauek ez dira
inolaz ere ezabatuak, ihes egiteko arrazoi berri bilakatzen dira....

(( ► )) JURGI EKIZA - Distortsioen munduan
Azaldu ez ziren distortsioen munduan

(( ► )) LEIHOTIKAN - Galdua Nuen Ametsa
Nahita edo nahigabe berriz elkarrekin gara,
gaur bete da galdua nuen ametsa......

(( ► )) LEIHOTIKAN - Lasaitu Zaitez
Etzan zaitez eta sakonki arnastu
Ez dio axola, Bizitza besterik ez da izan

(( ► )) Urrun doa
Bazen aspaldian TIPO bat, ez galdetu izena
erantzun baten bila bizitza eman zuena
Ez zuen inoiz ezer eskatu, aldiz asko eman .

(( ► )) KURAIA - EGUNSENTIAN
Egunsenti eder....euritsu ta hotza
Egunsenti eder....izoztu ta hezea

Urrun da iragana eta urrun da geroa
Urrun da Pensativo
baina hurbil zure pentsamenduak
Egunsentian, eguerdian ta ere gauean
jsjsjsjs

Well at the moment, I'm listening to THE CARTER FAMILY: The Original Carter Family: One of America's earliest Folk and Country Music groups: excellent stuff! They started recording their music in 1929; It really is worth a listen!

Well at the moment, I'm listening to THE CARTER FAMILY: The Original Carter Family: One of America's earliest Folk and Country Music groups: excellent stuff! They started recording their music in 1929; It really is worth a listen!

Right now (well,after I finish this post) I'm going to listen, for the nth. time to:
Elgar, ENIGMA VARIATIONS and Hamish Maccun, LAND OF THE MOUNTAIN AND THE FLOOD.
The Elgar is one of the best-known works in English music. The composer wrote a series of musical
sketches of his friends, theoretically variations on one tune, although it's difficult to identify. Like
most classical pieces, it's better to listen to all of it from the beginning, rather than Fast Forward to
the "Best Bits", as a lot of people tend to do, for those same "Best Bits" to have their full impact.
The most moving variation is Nimrod, which is named for Elgar's friend Jaeger (I don't remember
his first name, and if I look it up I'll probably lose the whole post, as oftimes before. I like to slip
in the occasional archaism, thus.) Nimrod is real lump-in-the-throat music. Maccun is a "one work" composer. He was a 19th. Century Scottish professor, who wrote
a lot of music, but the overture, LAND OF THE MOUNTAIN AND THE FLOOD is the only
piece to retain a precarious place in the CD catalogues and occasionally the concert hall. Two
main tunes, the first leading easily into the other, both insinuating themselves into your mind.
For both these compositions, YouTube. For the the whole kit-and-caboodle of
Classical music, YouTube. Great music, very often married to great visuals. (Not only Classical,
of course. Every genre has a good selection of videos).
Explore.Enjoy.

P.S. Nimrod/Jaeger? Nimrod comes in the Bible, the Old Testament. I don't know where.
Nimrod was supposed to be a great hunter. "Jaeger" is German for "hunter" . (I think.)

Right now (well,after I finish this post) I'm going to listen, for the nth. time to:
Elgar, ENIGMA VARIATIONS and Hamish Maccun, LAND OF THE MOUNTAIN AND THE FLOOD.
The Elgar is one of the best-known works in English music. The composer wrote a series of musical
sketches of his friends, theoretically variations on one tune, although it's difficult to identify. Like
most classical pieces, it's better to listen to all of it from the beginning, rather than Fast Forward to
the "Best Bits", as a lot of people tend to do, for those same "Best Bits" to have their full impact.
The most moving variation is Nimrod, which is named for Elgar's friend Jaeger (I don't remember
his first name, and if I look it up I'll probably lose the whole post, as oftimes before. I like to slip
in the occasional archaism, thus.) Nimrod is real lump-in-the-throat music. Maccun is a "one work" composer. He was a 19th. Century Scottish professor, who wrote
a lot of music, but the overture, LAND OF THE MOUNTAIN AND THE FLOOD is the only
piece to retain a precarious place in the CD catalogues and occasionally the concert hall. Two
main tunes, the first leading easily into the other, both insinuating themselves into your mind.
For both these compositions, YouTube. For the the whole kit-and-caboodle of
Classical music, YouTube. Great music, very often married to great visuals. (Not only Classical,
of course. Every genre has a good selection of videos).
Explore.Enjoy.

P.S. Nimrod/Jaeger? Nimrod comes in the Bible, the Old Testament. I don't know where.
Nimrod was supposed to be a great hunter. "Jaeger" is German for "hunter" . (I think.)

P.P.S. A slightly weird format, as usual, but I won't bother trying to correct it. Whatever.

(( ► )) LEIHOTIKAN ( FT. Jule Goñi) - HELIO 3

(( ► )) LEIHOTIKAN - Zu, Zu
Inspirazioa, bilatu nahian.......
Zuk, zuk nirekin jarraitu
Nahiz eta bidea menditsua izan
Aireaz balia gaitezke berriro
Berandu ez da,
Ez, ez ezazula galdu....

(( ► )) Leihotikan + Max Estrella - Bosque Animado

Last edited:
default_mort%20de%20rire.gif
It's a funny clip although with an eerie/disquieting lyric :eek: I prefer.....subliminal Poetry in foreign languages !!
default_siffler.gif

Last edited:
Back