• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What are you listening to Right now?

(( ► )) Liher - Itzalari
« Laranja erdia »....
Ikusezina,
baina hor beti zaude...zu gertu edozein distantziatara sentitzeko ----- ur gaziaren azpian gutxiago :cool:

Last edited:
That was some great stuff, I really enjoyed that one, thank ya :)
She sings in Basque ( from basque country ) not in French... But in France there are some bands that also sing in Basque ( they belong to the French basque country ), there are certain subtleties - almost imperceptible - in the diction....Sounds a bit like Frenchified Basque :cool: ---- The next 2 bands are from The French Basque Country :buttrock

(( ► )) Willis drummond - Joan Ikustera

(( ► )) Izate - Gurea da

She sings in Basque ( from basque country ) not in French... But in France there are some bands that also sing in Basque ( they belong to the French basque country ), there are certain subtleties - almost imperceptible - in the diction....Sounds a bit like Frenchified Basque :cool: ---- The next 2 bands are from The French Basque Country :buttrock

(( ► )) Willis drummond - Joan Ikustera

(( ► )) Izate - Gurea da

those were great, especially the first one :)
you're makin' me discover all kinds of new music :)

btw was wonderin' what the that language was, would never guess Basque...

you're makin' me discover all kinds of new music :)
:cool: and languages :D, in fact, now I'm going to introduce you to a Catalan rock/heavy metal band ( that is, they sing in Catalan ) Maybe, you had already heard about them through Sons of Anarchy !! I mean, some theme of the soundtrack . I was really gobsmacked when I heard to SANGTRAÏT :eek: , because their musical career as band ended in 2001 ---- I think, there was a « musical connoisseur » with eclectic and peculiar tastes as we :cool: ---- Some of my favourite songs :buttrock

(( ► )) SANGTRAÏT - Els Senyors de les Pedres = The Lord of the Stones

(( ► )) Somnis entre Boires =
Dreams among Mists

(( ► )) El vol de l'Home Ocell =
The Bird Man's Flight

Last edited:
:cool: and languages :D, in fact, now I'm going to introduce you to a Catalan rock/heavy metal band ( that is, they sing in Catalan ) Maybe, you had already heard about them through Sons of Anarchy !! I mean, some theme of the soundtrack . I was really gobsmacked when I heard to SANGTRAÏT :eek: , because their musical career as band ended in 2001 ---- I think, there was a « musical connoisseur » with eclectic and peculiar tastes as we :cool: ---- Some of my favourite songs :buttrock

(( ► )) SANGTRAÏT - Els Senyors de les Pedres = The Lord of the Stones

(( ► )) Somnis entre Boires =
Dreams among Mists

(( ► )) El vol de l'Home Ocell =
The Bird Man's Flight

those were epic, especially the first one, mind fuckin blown :D
thank ya :), never heard of the band, and on my playlists now for sure :)

There are 2 Navarrese rock/punk bands that have been a true generational benchmark...Both take 25 years in the musical scene... Their songs in Basque are truly timeless and stand up to any album in the past or the future . For this reason, I'd like that you know them »» :buttrockBerri Txarrak ( aka BTX ) & Leihotikan:buttrock---- Today, it's the turn of Berri Txarrak...Are you ready ?? :cool:

(( ► )) Oreka ( Balance )

(( ► )) Iparra Galdu, Hegora Joan ( Losing the North, Going South )

(( ► )) Poligrafo Bakarra ( The Only Polygraph )

(( ► )) Zorionaren Lobbya ( Happiness Lobby )

(( ► )) Harra ( The Worm )

Last edited:
There are 2 Navarrese rock/punk bands that have been a true generational benchmark...Both take 25 years in the musical scene... Their songs in Basque are truly timeless and stand up to any album in the past or the future . For this reason, I'd like that you know them »» :buttrockBerri Txarrak ( aka BTX ) & Leihotikan:buttrock---- Today, it's the turn of Berri Txarrak...Are you ready ?? :cool:

(( ► )) Oreka ( Balance )

Love it, thank ya. Especially the first one (Oreka) :).

Can't wait for your recommendations by Leihotikan :)

:D Great !! Wait, make room....because you still have to listen Basque from Navarre !! :cool:

:eek: I love it !! :buttrock& Arizona, geologically, fascinates me !! :)

Happy to hear ya like my state :). Made me post this for ya (it ain't the music but it's the video of my favorite place on Earth):

(ya can watch the whole vid, but the place I'm talkin bout starts at 1:57 and lasts till the end of vid... and yeah, it really is that weird color...

Everybody knows Grand Canyon, but there's so much more... love the nature in my state...

I go here usually at least once every ten days:

Happy to hear ya like my state :). Made me post this for ya (it ain't the music but it's the video of my favorite place on Earth):
(ya can watch the whole vid, but the place I'm talkin bout starts at 1:57 and lasts till the end of vid... and yeah, it really is that weird color..
Wonderfull, Thanx for sharing :) --- It seems that there is a long hike for arriving to Havasupai falls and from what I can see, few influx of « adventurers »....That likes me !! --- Btw, Do you know about the SLR camera ?? Taking a glance at your vid, I remembered a creative photography exercise (( I did a Photography course some years ago ))...The exercise was taking pictures to waterfalls and we learned the silky water effect :confused: Honestly, I don't like this effect in the pictures....I prefer - thousand times- the sharpness of a drop water !!
Everybody knows Grand Canyon, but there's so much more...
This sentence is like a key principle ( a maxim ) for any geologist:cool:Thanx for remembering it !! :buttrock
I go here usually at least once every ten days:
Good place for let your mind go blank and oxygenate your spirit :) ---- It would be just right for me being there now, because I'm re-reading Philosophy of the Language through Frege, Wittgenstein, Grice, JL Austin for Doing things with words !! :rolleyes:
Can't wait for your recommendations by Leihotikan :)
You must be patient, because I am still sorting out the sheeps from the goats :D I have to choose 5 songs after 25 years, so there are many « sonorous » combinations in my head !! :confused:

Last edited:
No, didn't know that about SLR camera ya mentioned... Learned somethin' new again :).

Happy ya like my favorite places :). Ya a geologist?

You must be patient, because I am still sorting out the sheeps from the goats :D I have to choose 5 songs after 25 years, so there are many « sonorous » combinations in my head !! :confused:

Watin' patiently, and somethin' tells me it's gonna be worth my while :).
Till I'm waitin', here, another song that fits...
The Heavy Horses - Copper and Gold

No, didn't know that about SLR camera ya mentioned... Learned somethin' new again :) ----- Happy ya like my favorite places :). Ya a geologist? ----- Watin' patiently, and somethin' tells me it's gonna be worth my while :).
I hope you had understood that I was referring to Digital SLR camera ----
default%202_hi.gif
---- Well, my choice revolves around 3 criteria : The Subject matter (( 2 songs have space themed )) , the Poetics (( lyrics )) and the « sonorous evolution » as band :cool:

Back