• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What are you listening to Right now?

Just watched Pink Floyd the Wall, great movie and excellent music..

Now I intend to listen to the Donnie Darko and the American Beauty soundtracks while I go to sleep...

Good night to all.. Dream of good things..

Nosferatu Man said:
Best idea. What is marriage anyway? The matrimony of two people in the eyes of god? What the hell? Haha. God isn't like that, guys. It's the Universe! Anyway, that's enough preaching for one day.

oh Nosferatu! God has nothing to do with it for so many people! For me, it's a declaration of commitment to one person. "As you are mine, I am yours"
I didn't mean to take this topic off the theme, but I had to say this!

Anyway, right now I am listening to the news on the TV behind me.

10 minutes ago I was listening to Dylan's Blood on the Tracks album, but right now I'm shivering as that cruel wind whistles through the trees.

Hehe, sorry Jenem. Yeah, I just sort of thought the official definition of marriage was the matrimony of two people in the eyes of god. But yeah, I know people get married just for each other, etc. I just felt like being a great big kill-joy at the time!

Anyway, I'm currently listening to a live set that June of '44 played in The Knitting Factory, New York in 1997. The song on at the moment is called Does Your Heart Beat Slower? Wow... what a band.

hay82 said:
No I think we'll keep it simple at just be lovers...

Neat! :p

hay82 said:
If you like the right kind of books,music and movies you might just be able to join us. It isn't a boys only club. :D

How sweet. But if I happened to like the wrong kind of thing, plz be kind to correct me and make it right. ;)

am trying to get that Donnie Darko, coz I was very curious why many people liked it.

Cheers,

oh, now listening songs in the movie sound of music

watercrystal said:
am trying to get that Donnie Darko, coz I was very curious why many people liked it.
You have to like a movie that has a person talking to his imaginary bunnyfriend Frank...

Yeah, Donnie Darko's amazing. Just get it off Amazon, it's pretty reasonable on there I think. It's a pretty philosophical movie. Donnie sort of reminds me of Holden from The Catcher in the Rye infact.

Back